Friday, January 1, 2016

Figure Drawing for January 1, 2016

HAPPY NUDE NEW YEAR!

First, I'll never get tired of making making that joke!  Every year, it's always the same!  :-P

I want to sincerely thank everyone who has stopped by and gawked at my drawings and paintings, and particularly those who have taken the time to Follow my modest Blog.  Thank you, everyone!

I hope everyone has a great New Year! :-)

I am also a couple months away from having a post every day for a year.  I'll see how long I can continue to do that, just for fun.

90 Minute Drawing


A couple months back, we had a model cancel at the last moment (it happens sometimes, alas), so we set up an artistic mannequin and drew that as a still life.  I figured it would be a good enough one to post for New Year's Day.

Done with charcoal pencil and white chalk on 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment