Monday, January 1, 2018

Figure Drawing for January 1, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Wait, what the heck happened to last year?  I barely got used to writing "2017" on all my Blog posts this year.  And now I have to change it by adding another year to the mix?  Where does the madness end?  Sigh... 

Anyways, as always, I want to take a moment and thank everyone for taking a few moments to stop by, then immediately passing on to the next Blog in your feed.  It is all appreciated more than you could possibly know.  :-)

I guess this time it's just a warm up for New Year's Day.  Which reminds me: Stay warm, everybody! (He says, expecting a low of at least 15 below tonight, here in South-Eastern Minnesota.  Bleh!)

3 Minute Pose


This was done with ballpoint pen and watercolor on 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment