Friday, November 6, 2009

Figure Drawing for November 6, 2009

2 Minute Pose

Greetings!  Well, between the reformatting of my computer taking a little longer than expected (which it always seems to do, for some reason--just once, can't everything go as planned?) and my getting ready for work have both conspired to make my postings a little later for Thursday's post, I'll balance that by making my Friday post earlier.  Karma, baby!



Both drawings are just warm-ups, which usually take about 2 minutes.  They were each done on 8-1/2" x. 11", black cardstock with white charcoal pencil.  Although the pictures make it look like it was done with some sort of neon blue pencil or something... which makes the pictures look much cooler than they really are.  Sigh...

...

No comments:

Post a Comment